Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just a few things

Well I have uploaded some songs to my ipod, which I'm falling in love with more and more. I also ordered my gelaskin the other day, but I couldn't choose one (I really liked 3 of them). So I just closed my eyes and clicked, I can't wait to get it. It might be a few more days they are located in Canada. JT...........(he know what I mean by this) LOL. Anyway, I'm excited about it :P

I also watched The Black Donnely's last night. I thought it was REALLY good!!! Of course I did yell at the tv a few times, but I always do that. ;) I think I irritated Christian, but he knows thats just what I do. Sometimes I just can't help it. I'm really bad when it comes to movies.

So far I'm having a great weekend. Of course anytime I don't have to work is great. Don't get me wrong I love my job and where I work.....but....there is just one thing wrong with it. And it's more of a who not a thing. Oh well, not much I can do about it. I just don't like hypocrites. It is really cool that I get along with everyone else though. I guess that's just life....

Sorry for my babbling. Have a great night :)

No comments: