Friday, May 4, 2007

Interview

So Caroline is interviewing me :) (love her)

1. what was the last thing you drank? Diet Dr. Pepper (yeah I know I don't need to drink Diet)
2. what is your dream vacation destination? Rome....or Paris....or.....
3. what is your worst habit? Eating lots of junk food, I think, LOL
4. what is your favorite movie genre? horror
5. if you were stuck on the a deserted island, what three things would you like to have most? my hubby (does that count?), a great bed, and food LOL I don't really know. I'm just throwing that out there. It depends if it's like survivor or a vacation.

Wanna be interviewed? Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” I will respond by emailing you five questions (leave your e-mail!). I get to pick the questions. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: