Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tag, I'm it....

So Sigmagirl tagged me.

1. Do you like cheese? Yes

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No way!

3. Do you own a gun? No but my hubby has a few

4. Do you dance? Sometimes

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? not really

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them, I want to go to Coney Island and have a coney

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? I don't like Christmas music

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water

9. Can you do push ups? yes, can't everyone?!?!

10. Is your bathroom clean? For the most part, LOL

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring and the new earrings Christian got me for our Anniversary

12. Last thing you ate? Pizza

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? LOL, not answering this one

14. Do you have A.D.D.? No

16. Middle Name? you don't need to know :P

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1. I'm going to eat cake in a little bit 2. The movie I'm watching isn't very good 3. Where's Buster?

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought recently: 1. salt and pepper shakers 2. watering can 3. gardening tools for Kaylie

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: 1. cranberry juice 2. Diet Dr Pepper 3. water

20. Current worry? nothing right now

21. Current hate? when the power goes out, I don't hate it, I just don't like it.

22. Favorite place to be? home

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Watching Dick Clark's New Years show (it really sucked cuz Carson Daily co-hosted)

24. Where would you like to be right now? Hawaii

27. Do you own slippers? yes but I don't wear them

28. What shirt are you wearing? Grey lace

29. Do you burn or tan? tan

30. Favorite color? Right now, Lime green

31. Could you be a pirate? No!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't, I'm still asleep in the shower

33. What's in your pocket right now? nothing

34. Last thing/person that made you laugh? hmmmm, I don't know

35. Best bed sheets as a child? At the time (keep in mind I was a kid!!!) New Kids on the Block

36. Worst injury you've ever had? I cut one of my fingers on broken glass and had to get stitches

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? at least one LOL

38. Who is your loudest friend? All of them

40. Does someone have a crush on you? My hubby

41. Do u wish on shooting stars? well of course, don't you?

43. What is your favorite candy? gummy bears

43. Television or Internet? TV

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Haven't thought about it. I don't really care I guess.

45. What were you doing 12 AM last night? cuddling with Christian

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I want to go back to bed!!!


Sorry if that was way too much information :)

No comments: