Wednesday, June 20, 2007

glasses

Yep, I got new glasses. I will 'try' and post a pic, but I'm warning you......they are bold. Well in my opinion they are. I got a pair that aren't boring at least. I also have pics of Kaylie on the slip-n-slide from this afternoon. Just have to upload them, yeah I know I'm slow. But I will get them uploaded tonight, promise.

Not much else happening. I didn't get around to buying paint like I wanted. I just hate painting so I know I'm procrastinating!!! But do you blame me?!?!?! If you like to paint then come on over and paint my front room. J/K, no seriously if you want to I'll let ya.

Chat at ya later :p

2 comments:

Lita said...

I am all about being bold. I can't wait to see a pic of your new glasses!

Unknown said...

ask Chad to help you paint, he's really good and it and works for beer ;)