Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend
Angie
. She's a really sweetheart. Haven't got to chat with her in along time. I miss you Ang!

1. Name one person who made you smile today? My step Sister's kid. Kaydence is so cute. I will have photos up later today.

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
making Buster go back to bed. I don't like it when he wakes me up early.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? eating cheerios

4. What is something that happened to you in 1999? I met Christian.

5. What is the last thing you said out loud?
LOL, I asked Christian how to spell Kaydence.

6. How many different things have you drank today?
Just water so far.

7. What color is your hair brush? black

8. What was the last thing you bought? concrete mixers from Culver's, kinda like a DQ blizzard.

9. What was the last gift you received? diamond earrings from Christian, which I LOVE!

10. What color is your front door? green

11. Where do you keep your money?
wouldn't you like to know, LOL

12. What was the weather like today? so far sunny, but I think it's supposed to rain later.

13. What is the best ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia, yummy.

14. What are you excited about? everything, life is good.

15. Say something about the person who last posted this.
Ang is a sweetie and I wish I could meet her in REAL life not just online.

16. Name a weird food you like. I usually stay away from weird food.

17. Cold or hot? depends on what you mean. I love hot weather, love cold tea.

18. Are you very random? LOL, some would say so.

19. Do you want to cut your hair? Nope, I hated my hair short.

20. Are you over the age of 25? Yes

21. Do you talk alot? Yes

22. What is your favorite thing to do? sleep!

23. Do you make up your own words? Doesn't everyone?!?!

24. Are you ticklish? yes, but don't try it!! Or you will be hurt....

25. Are you typically a jealous person? I try not to be.

26. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K" I don't think I have one.....what a shame.

27. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A" Angie of course!!

28. Do you chew on your straws? yes

29. Do you have curly hair? nope and it won't curl.

30. What is the next concert you're going to? I want to go to a Gwen Stafani concert so bad.

31. Who is the craziest person in your life? I would have to say my Dad, he cracks me up.

32. How many times have you sworn today? none, YET.

33. What is something you say alot? LOL, can't type it, it's not nice. Sorry.

34. What's your room like? cozy, I think.

35. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"? I don't think so. If I have I must not have liked it cuz I don't remember.

36. Do you have work tomorrow? Yuck, yes!

37. What's your dream job? hmmmm, Elsie Flannigan or any other scrapbook designer.

38. When was the last time you said I love you? This morning when my family left to go back to Oklahoma.

39. What should you be doing right now? sleeping, LOL. Oh you said should be doing right?!?!

40. Do you have a nickname? TJ, Scrappy Sis, and Sissy.

41. Are you a heavy sleeper? sometimes

42. When was the last time you used a skateboard? About 16 years ago.

43. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? The Guardian, it was really good.

44. When was the last time you did the dishes, honestly? This morning, well I put the dirty ones in the dishwasher...does that count?

45. What are your pet peeves? Rude people and people that think they are owed something. I hate stupid people! I have a lot of pet peeves....so the list could go on and on.

I know that was more information than you wanted to know. But hey, I was tagged and I had NO choice but to share.

Photos on the way, when I feel a little better.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

love your answers...aren't tags fun, lol?! =)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

These are so much fun!