Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update:

First- I got the Nikon D40X and love it! So much fun to use.

Second- I start class tomorrow, very excited about that. I can't wait to learn to use my camera (without the Auto mode on).

Third- I'm so glad I didn't have to work overtime today. Yuck! I don't want to be there more than I HAVE to. Yes, the overtime pay is nice. But I'd rather have my day off.

Fourth- Buster 'killed' another toy. He really doesn't have stuffed toys for very long. Two weeks ago he pulled all the stuffing out of the bear Christian's family got him. Then last week he ripped a whole in the blue dog that Christian got him. This time it was the duck my dad got him for Christmas. He pulled the squeaker out of it, silly dog. He's my little killer, LOL.

Okay so I watched LA Ink tonight. Made me cry at the end. Not really sure why.....I just felt bad for Pixie. Of course it ended well :) And if you don't watch the show then forget I mentioned it. But it really is fun to watch. Such cool chicks on there.

Well that's all I have to say for now. If my grammar is horrible.....too bad. My proof reader is working out :P

C-ya!

2 comments:

BRANDY said...

You will have to teach me everything you know about photography, everything. Buster sounds like he needs a new puppy friend, a real one. Harley would love to meet him! Toodles Yo!

RachelDenbow said...

I watched this episode and I wanted to cry, too! I loved how Pixie went from so bummed to so happy because she realized how much Kat loved her.
I stayed up way too late watching it.