Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Caution: lots of photos

Here is an update on my daily photos.

33/366

This is what time I got home that night from work. That is AM. Yuck!

34/366

More snow! Buster was outside playing.

35/366

The bill from the vet. I hope this treatment works, cuz that's alot of money to waste if it doesn't.

36/366

Again with the damn snow! Sorry, but I'm ready for spring.

37/366
Hot chocolate, makes the cold days better.


38/366
I got these in Japan. I love them. Wish I could find more.


39/366
I love my bed. So cozy.


40/366
I'm addicted! You should read them, you will love them.

41/366
The temp outside.

42/366
I thought this would make a nice photo. (where I work)

43/366
My favorite wine, yummy.

44/366
This is how you open corned beef. If you don't like it, sorry. But I grew up eating it with eggs. Christian and I eat it with rice. Yummy.

45/366
Happy Valentine's day. My dad sent me this cute bear.

46/366
Had to take Buster back to the vet for a check up.

47/366
I got a typewriter off ebay. I really like it. I didn't get it for $4, like Brandy did. But I didn't pay very much :)

48/366
We've been thinking of Guam for a while now. It might be because we don't like winter here. Or maybe we just miss Christian's family. Or both!

49/366
Work photo again. Sorry but I do spend 40 hours a week here.

That's about it. Hope all is well with you. Bye, bye.

4 comments:

BRANDY said...

Ummm...why didn't you call me about the typewriter? I have been going to goodwill every time I go to the grocery store. You better not have paid more than $20.00. Patience my little catapillar! I know you are so moving. When? Break it to me easy! Oh and I got our tickets in the mail yesterday!

justem said...

My favorite is the snowy tree! And I'm total jealous about that typewriter! :)

Marsha K. said...

Glad to see more pics!! I always find them so entertaining! Hot Chocolate always makes my day - especially with whipped cream! Love the bed and the dolls! I ADORE Janet Evanovich!! LMAO reading her books. Keep up those pics!!

Josie said...

Love seeing your daily pics!
Congrats on your typewriter...I know you will have fun with it : )