Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I miss you....

Soy milk doesn't quite taste the same. Okay let's admit it, it sucks!

I didn't know how much cheese I use to eat. I miss it too.

The thing I miss most....ice cream. Hopefully my new Doctor will tell me I'm NOT lactose intolerant. Keep your fingers crossed.

In other news, Christian finished my desk. Might I add....it is perfect. What a great Anniversary gift. I have such a wonderful hubby!! I have photos and will upload them later.

Buster's ears are finally better. I hate it when he gets ear infections.

I need to go visit my parents. I'm just not looking forward to the drive or how much gas will cost. Maybe in a couple weeks.

Work is the same. There was a bid open for Guam and it closed on the 8th. Still not sure if we are going or not. We have a long pro and con list. If it's meant to be then it will happen. If not, well at least we are happy here in Iowa. We'll see.

That's about it. Night.

1 comment:

justem said...

My husband is allergic to dairy and only drinks soy...I think it grows on you! I like the Silk vanilla and chocolate...plain...not so much. :)