Thursday, June 19, 2008

class update

So I've now had two motorcycle classes. It's interesting, not sure fun is the way I'd describe it. But I am learning a lot. I'm pretty much the only one in class that doesn't know how to ride. There is one guy that said that he'd never been on a motorcycle before. But by looking at the way he rides, not sure he was telling the true. I mean he's good, really good. So I'm the dork in the class. LOL

I've learned how to shift gears, make figure eights, weaving, oh shit stops (slamming on the brakes), and I don't remember the rest. It's been hard but I'm getting most of it down. The figure eights in a small box are pretty hard. So are the tight weaves. But hopefully I will get better before the test.

In other news, I do have something really cool to tell you all. But I can't spill the beans for another week and a half. So you have that to look forward too. LOL

Also, the plans for my Birthday party in August are going good. I got the idea from Barb for a skating party for my 30th. It's going to be 1970s-1980s theme. So it should be rad! I'm going to make invitations in the shape of a skate, I mean how awesome is that?!?!?!

What else..... the water is going down. Some places are still flooded, but the water is going down.

Sorry I don't have any photos uploaded. I really hate posting without photos. But due to my point and shoot being crushed...I have no choice. If you know of a really cool cheap point and shoot let me know. PLEASE! I need a replacement.

I guess that's it, later....

4 comments:

BRANDY said...

List of things for T-Man to do...

1. BUY A NEW CAMERA!
2. Spill the beans!
3. Start on those invites!
4. Plan our next scrappy adventure that includes getting inked.
5. Get up enough marbles to drive to my house.
6. PLan our next scrappy date at your house.
7. And one more "!" to get ya going!

MUAH!

Josie said...

I love the idea of a retro skating party!
Talk about bringing back memories from grade school.

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Totally understand about your mototrcycle classes..I've been through that...lol! Sounds liked you're going to have a huge birthday bash!!

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

Congrats!

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. Your Buster is a cutie! We need more pictures of him! *hugs* Nan