Thursday, January 1, 2009

Crop Addict January Kit

First off Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Second, you have to check out crop addict's January kit!


Here are my layout from the kit. Plus I have a few more started. That's the cool thing about their kits, they come with so much stuff.

Kaylie, isn't she cute in this photo....

Me in front of some crazy wallpaper. I love it! LOL

Me, well this layout is about my low self-esteem. I do like the photo though.

A thank you card.

Sweet Buster, love that photo of him.

Me taking photos, LOL.

Me in my winter gear.

Have a wonderful day.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Marsha K. said...

Totally cute LOs T!! I love how you put things together! Happy New Year!!

Kalyn said...

Hi Tonya... you are the only other Tonya I know that spells it with an "o". My best friend does too!!! :)

I came to your blog through Queens swap. I really enjoy your photos- I am a photographer too! :) Nice to meet you! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to MC on the Archie leauge Award You must be proud.

LR

Anonymous said...

chick! I love your layouts! I would love for you to do a scrapbook for me! lol

hug
toodles-
sarah