Tuesday, July 27, 2010

8 is enough....

Things I love right now.


I so want this dress, but I wouldn't have anywhere to wear it...


(Source)

Love this watch. I just bought one similar from fossil but it's black and slimmer.


(Source)

I've been reading this book and love it. I've started watching what I eat but need to get better at it. This book inspires me.


(Source)

I'm wearing this dress and have to say....I love it. It's so comfy and cute!


(Source)

I've been eating a lot of cherries, yummy!



I've been lusting after these. Wouldn't they look so cute with skinny jeans?!?!?!? Yes they would!


(Source)

I've been watching her you-tube videos and learning so much. I think she is so beautiful, inside and out.


(Source)

I have my toes painted this lovely color, Fairy Teal. Love it.


(Source)


Photobucket

No comments: