Sunday, August 22, 2010

Military status

Okay so apparently military style fashion is the 'in' thing. I really wish I'd known this was going to happen. I might have told Hubby to keep my Air Force camo. But no such luck, he threw that all away about 6 years ago. Ah oh well, you know now that I think about it this 'trend' comes around every year.

Just so I'll be one of the cool kids.......I did manage to pick up a green 'Army' inspired jacket at Goodwill for $3, not too shabby. So you'll be seeing that soon. Until then here's some military inspired fashion.


I don't know how I feel about the outfit but the bike with the basket is way cute.

(source)
I'm wondering where my dog-tags are......


I'm digging the lace tights, the jacket is cool too.

(source)
Very cool.
(source)
Well these are just plain silly in my opinion. But I'm sure someone likes them.


(source)
I really like these, but I don't think I could walk in 6" heels.


(source)
Not so sure about these.


Well there you have it, a few trends that are hot right now. So throw on some combat boots and call it a day ;)


Photobucket

No comments: