Monday, September 5, 2011

Meatless Monday

Photo via

So I've come across several blogs that do this and I thought it was a cool idea. Don't eat meat on Mondays. Other people have their reasons for going veggie for a day, I don't. I just like eating vegetables. I know! I've made major progress in this department. Now I might not always eat just veggies on Monday, but I do go meatless once a week (sometimes more than once a week). I just never know which day it will be, it usually depends on my mood.

I'm going to post recipes I've either tried and loved or some that I want to try. I figure if you want to join in I'll just give you some inspiration :)

First one up is from Kalyn's Kitchen, Pinto bean salad. Let me tell you it is so yummy. I love this stuff, and so does hubby. So win, win. I know it's more of a summer thing, but to tell you the truth I don't pay attention to that sort of thing. I mean I eat chili in July....I eat what I like. Anyway, I hope you like it.

Speaking of chili, Danielle at sometimes sweet has a good chili recipe.

Also, these are great for breakfast.

enjoy,

Photobucket

No comments: