Saturday, October 22, 2011

Time to get off the couch



Okay so I've slacked on working out for about 4 years now. I'm older and weigh about 15 pounds more than I did back then. I stopped working out because hubby and I went to Guam for a month to visit family, then I never got back into it. Bad I know! But that is about to change... I'm buying new cross-trainers tomorrow (I don't have any to work out in). Let the working out begin. Because I so want to look like the woman above... I mean damn look at those legs!!! Plus I need a way to relieve stress, I need to feel better about my body, and I'm eating better now with my GF diet than I have my entire life. So it's time to get off the couch and follow my hubby's lead and get to work. Wish me luck, I know the first few weeks are the hardest.

Later,
Photobucket

No comments: