Monday, January 1, 2007

Hello 2007



Buster and I brought in the new year together, LOL. Christian had to work so I scrapped all night. Fun for me, I got several done (2 of them above). I'm still up, yep getting alittle sleepy. I just wanted to get myself ready for work this evening. Not much else going on around here. I'm glad my weekend is close, have lots of stuff planned. Okay mostly errands to run and cleaning to do. But I like to plan things just so I know I'll get it all done. Well I hope everyone had a great New Year's! Talk to ya later :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Darlin' Glad you had a good New years Eve...so did we was asleep by 10pm but woke when the fireworks went off in neighborhood...woke up thinkin' guns then realized it was midnight...gosh....you can tell where I'm from. I'm feelin better this am Kaylie played in the snow some this morning...it was nice. Call me later if you can...Give Buster a kiss for us and of course Christian too.. MOM

Melanie H said...

Happy New Year.

I love both of those layputs but th top LO with the red is very striking. Good work.

I followed this blog from Scrapbook.com