Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas





I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I wish I didn't have to work but I did, at least I got paid extra. I had a nice Christmas anyway.
Christian is a sweetheart! We bought knives for ourselves and we weren't going to get much else. Afterall, they were really nice knives. We did do the stocking thing, it was nice. I got some chocolate covered cherries, YUMMY. I also got a GC to Micheal's, which I will get some scrapbooking goodies :) Christian got a black & decker cordless power scissors, boxers, and pens. I think he liked everything.
Buster got lots of toys and treats. He got a loud squeaky toy from Grandma Kim, a stuffed duck toy from Grandpa, and lots of goodies from my mom. He's their granddog! I thought I'd add some pics of him opening one of the gifts. Yes he opened them all by himself. We all had a great Christmas.
I'll celebrate with mom and Kaylie tomorrow (Tuesday). Talk at ya later :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to work but it sounds like it was a nice Christmas for you anyways! Your dog is so cute too by the way!

Marci said...

Those are the cutest pix!