Saturday, January 13, 2007

Update

Well went to the Dr. and got some meds. Also went to the dentist and NO cavities!! YAY! Sorry but I'm very thankful for that. Of course the dentist mentioned braces for my bottom teeth. I guess I'll have to think about that. I mean I'm sure it will hurt plus being almost 30, with braces. I don't know...

Everything else is great. Christian and I are planning our trip to Guam at the end of the year. I'm so excited about it, I really wish it was closer. But I guess I'll have to wait, but it will be worth it! For sure :)

Well I was tagged by Sigmagirl (friend from scrapbook.com) so here are my answers:

A- Available/Single? Happily Married

B- Best Friend? Well I consider Christian and my mom my best friends

C- Cake or Pie? Both! LOL why not?!?!?

D - Drink Of Choice? Caramel Macchiato for coffee, pink lemonaide or, diet dr. pepper

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? chapstick

F - Favorite Color? that changes all the time. right now sage green

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? bears, not the cheap one but the REAL gummy bears

H - Home or Homesick? home

I - Indulgence? Getting a shiatsu massage

J - January Or February? February because V-day is my fav holiday

K - Kill 'em with kindness or just kill 'em? Well I know what I SHOULD do but I usually threaten violence (just ask JT f/work) lol

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family

M - M&M's or Skittles? M&M's

N - Number Of Siblings? 1 younger brother

O - Oranges Or Apples? apples, I can't eat oranges 'yuck' but I like OJ. weird huh?

P - Phobias/Fears? hhmmmm I think I'll keep those to myself

Q - Favorite Quote: Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -- Author:Gandhi

R - Real Hair Color? brown

S - Season? summer

T - Tag 3 or 4 people? okay

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I wanted to be the first woman president (when I was 10)

V - Vegetable you don't like? Cauliflower blah!

W - Worst Habit? I'm really not sure

X - X-rays You've Had? dental, and back

Y - Your Favorite Food? pasta, mexican, gyoza, and any kind of potato

Z - Zodiac Sign? Virgo

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny about the oranges! I'm completely the opposite. Eat oranges but won't touch OJ!