Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm bad.....I know

Okay so I haven't updated in awhile. I've been enjoying my time away from work (and the drama), So I do have pics from our trip to Minneapolis, and I will upload them......some day. :P

We had a blast visiting Justin, Debbie, Brody, Coy, and Gage. Of course I could have done without the VERY cold weather. But everything else was great!!! Justin and Debbie were so sweet to let us stay with them Friday and Saturday. We drove home last Sunday and haven't done much since.

On Saturday (Feb 3rd) we went to dinner at Ichiban Japanese steakhouse. It was really fun and the food was good. It was kinda like Taki here in Des Moines. Anyway, after dinner we went to see Triple Espresso... At first I was thinking 'what the heck, I spent how much to see THIS?!?!'. But after 15 minutes or so I got into it and it was funny. But by the end of the show I was crackin' up. It really was funny, and I recommend you see it. So all in all we had a great time. I will upload the photos when I'm not feeling lazy......who knows when that'll be. lol

Alright I'm going to bed, have a lovely night :)

No comments: