Sunday, March 25, 2007

Finally

Okay I'm finally uploading photos. Like you all were waiting in anticipation, LOL.



Here's my wonderful ipod. I really, really like my skin. (I was told LOVE is a very strong word) If you can't tell the back has a cool chick on it.

Here is a pic of the awesome steak tacos that we had when Deanna and Hector came over. YUMMY. The best ever!!!! Of course that's just my opinion. :P





We went on a little road trip last weekend for wood. Yes I typed wood, cherry plywood to be exact. It's for the wine cabinet Christian is now in the process of making. I just took a few photos for fun. Of course we had to stop by Starbucks before we went. I love their Caramel Frappucino, Yummy. Plus it helped to stay awake on our way to Dunlap Iowa :)

I do have a pic of me in my lovely blue extensions but.....I don't like it. So you'll just have to wait until I get one I like. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Have a wonderful week :>)

No comments: