Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Great days

Don't you just love having a great day? Well I do. Yesterday and today were so great.

I love getting catalogs in the mail. I know most people think of them as junk mail but I love them. They give me so many ideas for scrapbooking, decorating, and so much more.


Monday Christian and I went to the Market, just opened near Jordan Creek Mall. We were disappointed, I don't want to get into why. That would take too long, let's just say the service wasn't good. But we did get some things for dinner.
We had carbonara for dinner and it was really good. Christian is such a great cook, I'm very blessed (cuz I love to eat).


Buster loves his bear that Christian's family got him for Christmas. At least I think it's a bear.

I just had to take a photo of Christian and I dressed up. We went to Flemings Steak house again. YUMMY. I found a new wine that I love. It's a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. I now have a favorite white and a favorite red.

And of course here is Kaylie. I went to mom's today and had a nice visit with them. I had Kaylie wear my new head band, isn't she cute?!?!

Well to sum things up, it's been a great couple of days. Hope everyone else had a nice week so far.

No comments: