Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 weeks

So I haven't posted in 2 weeks, sorry.

Class has been going good. Last week was a little confusing. We went over ISO and shutter speeds. But we didn't finish shutter speeds so I was a little confused. But this week he finished explaining it. Then we went over aperture. Now I understand what it all means. Next week we're going over the manual mode. Which means after that class I will have complete control over my camera. Should be cool, that is if I can figure out what I'm doing. So excited about it.

Went to Minneapolis on Tuesday to see the Wulf family. Had a nice visit. Got to see the little ones, they're so cute. I wanted to go to the structure garden but didn't know the address. So maybe next time. Went to IKEA, I love that place! They have such cute setups. I could have spent a small fortune, but didn't. :)

The vet said Buster had hook worms.....but I didn't see any after he took the meds. So I might switch vets. I really haven't liked them since Elizabeth left. I don't think they know what they are doing. So I'll have to find a new place. After all, Buster is my baby and I have to look out for him, right?!?!

Work......well it's about the same. No new drama, LOL. I guess that covers just about everything. Chat at ya later :P

1 comment:

BRANDY said...

You had me a shutter speed. LOL.So I have been thinking (I know scary) and your next IKEA trip should involve ME! wink, wink