Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Good time

Yeah I know....I'm horrible at keeping this thing updated. I try-really I do. Several things to talk about.....
Let's see, I went scrapping with Brandy at archiver's. I had a lot of fun. I was afraid it would suck (sorry but I did). But I was totally wrong! It was nice to get out of the house and meet new people. I really liked hanging out with Brandy. She's a cool chick. I had a blast, can't wait to do it again. I haven't uploaded my LOs yet but I got two done. Plus part of a mini album of Buster. I need to do that....maybe tomorrow. Heck who am I kidding....I don't know when I'll get it done, LOL.

I did do this today, after my nap:
I always forget if the dishes are clean or dirty. So this solves that problem. Well unless I forget to flip it, LOL.

Also, Christian is working on the plans for my new craft table. I'm very excited about it. He is such a good hubby. Now I just need to get my room painted BEFORE he gets it built. Wish me luck, I'm no good at painting.

Ok, I'm off to bed. Later :P

1 comment:

BRANDY said...

aaahhhh good times, good times. I am glad you didn't think it sucked. Next time we can go to your neck of the woods, MB. oh, very clever idea!