Sunday, December 16, 2007

This is gonna be LONG

Our vacation was wonderful. 24 days in Guam, 88 degrees, sun, fun and family. I love Christian's family and I love Guam. I couldn't ask for anything more. I'll give you a short summary....well as short as I can.

First we drove to Oklahoma to drop Buster off.



He stayed with his Grandma and Grandpa. By the way, he was SO spoiled! I'm just glad he didn't hold a grudge...I missed him a lot. Yes, I'm still talking about my dog.

Then we took a flight to Houston, TX. Then a 14 hour flight to Japan. After such a long flight we stayed the night in Japan. It didn't go as planned, but it was still nice. We flew out the next day for Guam. But before we did I finally got a pizzamon (pic below). It's just steamed bread with pizza filling. I love them, YUMMY...oh and the tea too!!! These two things made the stop in Japan perfect.



I also wanted to share that even Japan has Starbucks.



From Japan we made our way to Guam. I wish I would have taken photos when we got there. But I was tired and too excited, sorry. But here are a few that I took through out the trip.

Ramen, YUMMY!

Rachel (Christian's Sister) with a painted carabao

David (Christian's Nephew) and Christian rocking out.

A beautiful bridge...can't remember where.

We had a wonderful time, and we almost didn't come back. LOL J/K Brandy :)

The way home isn't as nice of a story. Let's just sum it up to...I hate ice storms and I never want to see Houston airport EVER again. But we are finally back to normal for the most part.

Well that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed all the photos :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

looks like you had a wonderful trip...except for the ride home, lol.

glad you're home safe!!

BR@NDY said...

Your photos are amazing. You better get busy printing all of them, then let's go scrappin!

Barb said...

Can't wait to hear more. . . not about the ride home but about the rest of the trip. Looks like a great time.

AgilityIG said...

I am totally loving the vacation pics. Poor little Buster! I really like that you took pics of your food - great idea!!