Thursday, January 17, 2008

new photos

11/366

I love netflix! If you haven't used them I suggest it. No late fees, and no driving to the video store.

12/366

Christian playing his XBOX360. I think this game is Call of Duty. I can't watch, it makes me get motion sickness.

13/366

Sorry this one is blurry, I'm not sure why. I really like chocolate covered cherries. If I drink fat free milk with it, does that make it healthy? LOL

14/366
No photo for this one. I mean I did take one but I just can't show it. Sorry.

15/366

Packing for our girls crop. I so can't wait!!!!! I hope I remembered to bring everything I need....

16/366

Yes this is me editing photos. I finally figured it out. I'm so proud of myself!

17/366

This morning I woke up to this. It is pretty, too bad it's freaking COLD out.

So there you have it. I DID update today. I also finished making cookies and dip for the girls. I think I can cross off all the things on my to do list :)

Hope everyone is keeping warm, cuz it's crazy cold here. Talk to ya later.

4 comments:

em said...

Oh man Tonya. Are you really only bringing that little tote and that bag??? I am embarrased at how much scrappy stuff I am bringing!!!

AgilityIG said...

Hee hee - hope you have a GREAT time this weekend. Great pics!! I am staying INSIDE!!!!!

Janet said...

Love how you are capturing your life through these photos. Even though things may seem trivial, this is what you want to remember!

BR@NDY said...

Great photos...can't wait to see some from the girls vaca!