Thursday, January 17, 2008

new photos

11/366

I love netflix! If you haven't used them I suggest it. No late fees, and no driving to the video store.

12/366

Christian playing his XBOX360. I think this game is Call of Duty. I can't watch, it makes me get motion sickness.

13/366

Sorry this one is blurry, I'm not sure why. I really like chocolate covered cherries. If I drink fat free milk with it, does that make it healthy? LOL

14/366
No photo for this one. I mean I did take one but I just can't show it. Sorry.

15/366

Packing for our girls crop. I so can't wait!!!!! I hope I remembered to bring everything I need....

16/366

Yes this is me editing photos. I finally figured it out. I'm so proud of myself!

17/366

This morning I woke up to this. It is pretty, too bad it's freaking COLD out.

So there you have it. I DID update today. I also finished making cookies and dip for the girls. I think I can cross off all the things on my to do list :)

Hope everyone is keeping warm, cuz it's crazy cold here. Talk to ya later.

4 comments:

justem said...

Oh man Tonya. Are you really only bringing that little tote and that bag??? I am embarrased at how much scrappy stuff I am bringing!!!

Marsha K. said...

Hee hee - hope you have a GREAT time this weekend. Great pics!! I am staying INSIDE!!!!!

Janet said...

Love how you are capturing your life through these photos. Even though things may seem trivial, this is what you want to remember!

BRANDY said...

Great photos...can't wait to see some from the girls vaca!