Wednesday, July 30, 2008

100th post

So this is my 100th post. Crazy... I didn't know I had so much to say, LOL.

Thank you everyone for your concern about DirectTV. Still hate them but the issue is dropped.

Thanks to Brandy I've decided to start doing ATCs. But only 30 of them. I started today, I'll be doing 30 before 30. So here's my first one:



I know it's not wonderful or anything, but hey it's a start.

More plans on the Birthday party are underway. Brandy is such a sweetie, she's helping with the invites. Thanks chick, love ya ;)
Hubby and I are thinking up the menu, I'm going to start downloading music. Next thing we need to do is find outfits (it's 70's to 80's theme). Should be fun.

Thankfully not much else going on. For my close friends you know what that means. Anyway, I'll share my next card tomorrow. Oh and I'm getting a new hair do soon....CAN'T wait!!!!

Later alligator :P

Photobucket

3 comments:

BRANDY said...

quick run down...

Love the card.
glad the crazy is leaving you alone.
your welcome.
can't wait to see your saucy hair.

diana albright said...

brandy rocks those ATCs - i've been in a couple of swaps with her over at SIS and i always love hers. i like yours. i think Walgreens might be one of my favorite stores (definitely not hard to spend $100 there).

Happy BirthMonth! about that menu... i'm craving chicken kelaguen. ;-)

And seriously... OMG... congrats on Crop Addict DT. I haven't been reading blogs much, so I'm only now getting the news.

in regards to your comment on my blog: moving to guam?! YAY!! it's in Agana Heights, 2 bed, 1 bath (just to fulfill your curiosity).

Keely Livings said...

Hi Tonya! Jumped on over from Scrapbook.com. Love your creations! Have a great day!