Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yes I'm still alive!

I've been busy so I haven't had time to update. Not like you really care, LOL.

Let's see, I've driven my scoot to work (not on the interstate). I've finished some layouts and projects for Crop addict. If you notice my name is on the right side under design team :) Woo Hoo. Anyway, I've had my ups and downs physically (I hate feeling bad). I've been cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. But the greatest thing....My Dad and step Mom are here visiting.

I missed them so much. I'm glad they decided to come and spend a few days with us. Christian cooked a wonderful dinner and we've been chatting. I'm thankful I don't have a mean, crazy step Mom. Kim is a wonderful person and I love her dearly.

I have photos that I need to upload to my other blog. But I'm lazy and not feeling well. So maybe tomorrow.

I need to upload some photos here too. Like my kick ass helmet that I got. Love it, plus I feel really safe wearing it.

Also, My sweet friend Sarah gave me a blog award.



I'm nominating the following people:
1. Irene
2. Rebecca
3. Holly
4. Martha
5. Michelle
6. Barb
7. Brandy (but she stopped blogging :(

Now for the rules:
1.Put the logo on your blog
2.Add a link to the person who awarded you
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4.Add links to those blogs on yours
5.Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Well I guess that's about it. Later...


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Sorry you are not well honey, take care and get better soon, congrats on the DT by the way XXX