Sunday, March 13, 2011

hidden danger


This is not Buster. Not sure where I got the photo. But it's super cute.
I know it's been along time since I've updated, sorry.

So things have been going good.
A few things I've learned:
1. Godfather's gluten free pizza is horrible. I haven't really found a great pizza yet.
2. Making your own bread is great. It tastes just like real bread.
3. This diet makes you try new things. I've found it fun to try new recipes.
4. Co-workers, and friends will let you know when they find gluten free items. It cracks me up when it happens. I'm thankful because I get to find new products through them.
5. Now when people bring snacks to work they bring stuff that I can eat. So very thoughtful.
6. Don't eliminate things from your diet just replace them with gluten free items.
7. Plan, plan, plan. I have to make a meal plan every week now. I can't just grab something from a drive thru like most people.
8. I don't have dandruff, I was just allergic to my shampoo and conditioner.
9. I can have Starbucks caramel macchiato, so happy about this one. Oh and sonic butterfinger blast.
10. P.F. Chang's rocks!!! Not sure why we haven't eaten there more often. But they have a great gf menu and super knowledgeable staff.

That's it for now, later....

Photobucket

No comments: